Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to rent a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. Get them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of one’s company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to try and do each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and find a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.